The Fairmont Newport Beach is a perfect place to stay for leisure (hello poolside cabanas) and is centrally located for access to the beach and famous attractions like Disneyland.
We stayed at the Fairmont for 3 nights. When we arrived, we were just in time for Happy Hour at the Bambu Lounge. After a couple glasses of wine, we headed to our room.
The Junior Suite was awesome! I loved the vanity area, the deep soaker tup (there was also a shower) and the outdoor patio area. The room was vary spacious & had a super comfy bed.
If you like to stay active while you are on vacation, the Fairmont Newport Beach has a great fitness center with all kinds of cardio and strength training equipment. When you enroll in the President’s Club (its free), you get access to Fairmont Fit, an in-room delivery of Reebok shoes and apparel & a yoga mat!
The poolside cabanas are amazing! Each cabana has 2 lounge chairs and its own TV.
The beach is only a few minutes away and I highly recommend visiting Balboa, Newport or Laguna Beach. The photo above is from Laguna Beach.
While you are in the area, I recommend visiting The Rooftop Lounge in Laguna Beach for a cocktail and amazing ocean view!
Overall, we had an amazing stay at the Fairmont Newport Beach! If you’re considering staying with the hotel, here are a few more perks you can enjoy:
- Only 10 minutes from the John Wayne Airport
- Complimentary Shuttle from/to Airport
- Complimentary Shuttle to/from Balboa Beach, Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza
- Free Poolside Cabanas with TV (first-come first-served basis)
- Fairmont President’s Club (Free WiFi & Fairmont Fit Program)
- Happy Hour Specials Monday – Friday
- Parking & Breakfast Specials (great if you are renting a car)
- Centrally located
Fairmont Newport Beach
4500 MacArthur Blvd, Newport Beach, CA 92660