The Cholla Course is set on 7,225 yards of pristine desert overlooking the Verde and Salt River Valleys, Red Mountain, and the Superstition Mountains. It was named as one of the “10 best new public courses in the world” by Sports Illustrated shortly after its debut.
Cholla Course Insight & Tips
- Terrain changes constantly
- Several risk-reward shots
- 7,225 yards of golf from the longest tees
- 5,289 yards of golf from the shortest tees
- Par: 72
- The eight hole is a difficult par 5 but offers breathtaking views
- More challenging than the Saguaro Course
- Designed by Scott Miller
After playing the Cholla Course, we agree its one of the best in Arizona. If you enjoy a good challenge, this course is for you. If you haven’t played Saguaro, we recommend playing that course first.
While summer is coming to an end, you can take advantage of We-Ko-Pa’s Summer Pass for only $59 and enjoy the following benefits until September 30th, 2015:
- Preferred Rates
- Play 5 rounds, get 1 free
- Complimentary round when a friend purchases a 2015 We-Ko-Pass
- $20 in free table game play at the Fort McDowell Casino
- Unlimited rounds at We-Ko-Pass rates for cardholder and a maximum of three guests daily
- Complimentary logoed We-Ko-Pa Golf Club Cap
- And much more… click here for all details.