A unique guest enclave dedicated to complete wellness is in the final stages of development at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain, one of Arizona’s most esteemed spa hideaways. Spa House debuts April 2016 in Scottsdale following a comprehensive transformation to the resort’s private mountain home previously known as Casa del Sano. Thanks to a top-to-bottom renovation, including the addition of new neighboring casitas, Spa House will be a welcomed commune for retreats, special occasion getaways and executive corporate gatherings, with a strong emphasis on the whole mind, whole body focus of the lauded Sanctuary Spa.
A few amazing features of the new ‘Spa House’:
- 3,500-square-foot, four-bedrooms to accommodates up to eight guests
- Treatment room for in-home massages, which can accommodate two guests at a time, and a movement studio for private classes or personal training with yoga mats, Pilates reformers, indoor cycling, free weights and other equipment.
- A Sanctuary Superpower minibar of specialty snacks, including healthy delights like raw nuts, organic dark chocolate and coconut water. In the bathroom, an assortment of aromatherapy bath salts will beckon guests to linger for a restorative soak.
- Exclusive in-room services will range from bedtime aromatherapy massage for hands and feet to delivery of a coloring book that heralds a childhood pastime yet offers similar benefits to meditation.
- Inspired by Sanctuary Spa’s celebrated Satori Wellness Retreats, a multi-day Spa House Satori program can be arranged, custom designed to meet any goal, from mental and emotional wellbeing to physical development or restoration.
Check out the breathtaking photos below.
For more information or to reserve Spa House, please visit www.sanctuaryaz.com or call 855-245-2051.