What better way to embrace the warmer weather than to “Get Lei’d” at LUSTRE Rooftop Bar?
Named as one of America’s best rooftop bars by Travel + Leisure and USA Today, LUSTRE Rooftop Bar is bringing the island vibes to Downtown Phoenix with a Hawaiian luau hosted by Maui Brewing Co. Guests will enjoy a delicious pig roast by Chef Sean Currid on the rooftop, live reggae music and have the chance to meet the head brewmaster of Maui Brewing Co. who is flying in from Hawaii for the event.
“Get Lei’d” at LUSTRE Rooftop Bar
- Sat, May 21 from 12pm-6pm.
- Pig roast by Chef Sean Currid with menu items catered around the pig (prices vary).
- Guests will enjoy tastings from Maui Brewing Co.
- Live reggae music by Kush County Music.
- Luau-themed attire encouraged.
- No cover.
Perched on the third-floor pool deck of Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix, LUSTRE is an oasis in the heart of Downtown Phoenix with a pool and cabanas that offer sweeping views of the city skyline, craft cocktails, an energetic vibe and seasonal menu items perfect for enjoying poolside.
For more information visit http://www.lustrerooftopbar.