Wedding season is upon us, and you know what that means – it’s time for the maid of honor and best man to rally the bridal party and throw the “Last Fling Before the Ring” at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix.
Located in the heart of Downtown Phoenix, Hotel Palomar offers way more than your typical getaway for bachelor and bachelorette parties. Named one of the best hotel rooftop bars by USA Today and Travel + Leisure, LUSTRE Rooftop Bar is an oasis perched on the hotel’s third-floor pool deck with cabanas overlooking sweeping views of the city skyline, craft cocktails, an energetic vibe and seasonal menu items perfect for enjoying poolside.
The “Last Fling Before the Ring” package gives future brides and grooms-to-be the exclusive opportunity to take Downtown by storm with activities tailored to each party’s needs. For the foodie, a pre-set menu from Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails can be setup prior to arrival, and for those looking to get out on the town, a concierge service can help plan a perfectly tailored day or nighttime adventures.
Last Fling Before the Ring Package at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix:
- $40 per person + tax and gratuity (minimum of four guests).
- 15 percent off the best available rate at Hotel Palomar Phoenix.Rates from $120 now through Labor Day.
- A private, VIP area at LUSTRE complete with bottled water, a fruit plate, one glass of sparkling wine (per person) and one specialty cocktail (per person). Mint chilled refresher towels are served poolside.
- Bachelor or bachelorette swag including LUSTRE sunglasses or hats.
- The option to setup a pre-set menu prior to arrival at Blue Hound (current menu prices).
- A concierge service to help assist in daytime or nighttime activities with priority booking at Blue Hound.
Just steps away from the city lights and bustling nightlife, the spacious guest rooms at Hotel Palomar are some of the largest in downtown Phoenix. Some of the many complimentary guest amenities include morning coffee and tea service in the Living Room, access to EOS Fitness adjacent to the hotel, nightly hosted social hour from 5-6pm and complimentary PUBLIC bikes for rental to cruise around downtown