Last weekend, we had an amazing staycation at The Phoenician, Arizona’s premier AAA Five Diamond resort destination. The resort is situated on 250 picturesque acres at the base of Camelback Mountain and offers a plethora of amenities for both couples and families to enjoy. Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of sizzling rates starting at $159/night!
From the moment I walked into the resort, I was greeted with elegant touches and amazing views. The photo above showcases the main lobby and The Thirsty Camel lounge where you can enjoy cocktails, live music and breathtaking views.
You can’t have an amazing summer staycation without a great pool – The Phoenician has 7 of them including the fabulous Mother of Pearl pool. There is also a 165 foot water slide!
I HIGHLY recommend renting a private cabana for the day (only available to resort guests)! The cabanas feature a ceiling fan, a computer hook up, WiFi, sunscreen, lip balm, fresh fruit, bottled water, two sitting chairs and a love seat. You will also get two reserved lounge chairs.
In addition to the fantastic amenities included with the cabana, the service was phenomenal! Our dedicated server anticipated our needs and went above & beyond our expectations. The Phoenician gets our vote for BEST cabana experience!
Another great feature of the resort is the variety of dining options (casual to fine dining). Relish offers delicious burgers and has one of the largest tequila collections in the state! For a full list of dinning options, click here. You can also take advantage of the Summer Dining Series special offerings until 8/31!
A staycation would not be complete without indulgence in spa treatments! The Phoenician’s Centre for Well-Being is a 22,000 square-foot spa complex offering comprehensive programs & luxury spa treaments. We enjoyed the Holistic Massage & the Phoenician’s Finest Facial. The massage integrated techniques based on our needs and the facial offered a peel and amazing oxygen treatment – we recommend trying both!
The rooms are well appointed and provide a relaxing environment for when you want to take a break from the sun. I loved the bathroom which featured a bathtub with separate shower area, a large vanity area and The Phoenician’s line of products.
- Flight of the Phoenix show on Fridays & Saturdays at sunset
- The golf club offers 27 holes of championship play on three, nine-hole par 70 combinations
- A two-acre Cactus Garden with 250 species of cacti and succulents
- Funician’s Kids Club for ages 5-12
- The Phoenician’s award-winning Tennis Garden is the only resort facility in the Southwest to offer four playing surfaces
- Afternoon Tea. The resort’s daily afternoon tea service features “Oberon” patterned Wedgwood china
- The Meditation Atrium featuring softfiltered sunlight, leather chaise lounges tucked amid lush greenery and the sound of gently falling water
- Self-guided audio tour of the art collection representing works by European, Asian and Native American artists
You will not be disappointed with a staycation at The Phoenician! The resort offers something for everyone and will provide a memorable experience. To take advantage of The Phoenician’s sizzling summer rates and special offers click here.