This October, The Phoenician’s Lobby Tea Court will be transformed into a picture of pink in support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Guests are invited to enjoy a colorful culinary experience as part of the resort’s signature Afternoon Tea. A portion of the proceeds for the month will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation of Central and Northern Arizona.
- Pastel linens will accessorize the traditional tea setting
- J Vineyards Brut Rosé will be the special sparkling wine served
- Dessert offerings will feature additional, specifically paired items to commemorate the occasion
- Menus will be printed in pink
- A portion of the month’s Afternoon Tea revenues will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation of Central and Northern Arizona (http://www.komencanaz.org).
WHEN: October 1-31, 2015
WHERE: Lobby Tea Court at The Phoenician
6000 E. Camelback Road, Scottsdale, Arizona
PRICING: $42 per person – Full Tea
$60 per person – Grand Royale Tea (including unlimited J Vineyards Brut Rosé)
RESERVATIONS: (480) 423-2530