We recently played a round of golf at We-Ko-Pa’s Saguaro Course and had an amazing experience.
The Saguaro Course, rated the #2 golf course in Arizona by Golfweek Magazine, is a traditional style course with breathtaking views at every hole. The course is walking-friendly; however, we’d recommend a cart for the summer months.
Saguaro Course Insights & Tips
- No water hazards on the course
- Challenging – Be sure of your golf shots and commit to them
- 6,966 yards, Par 71
If you love to golf, check out We-Ko-Pa’s Summer Pass for only $59 and enjoy these awesome benefits until September 30th, 2015:
- Preferred Rates
- Play 5 rounds, get 1 free
- Complimentary round when a friend purchases a 2015 We-Ko-Pass
- $20 in free table game play at the Fort McDowell Casino
- Unlimited rounds at We-Ko-Pass rates for cardholder and a maximum of three guests daily
- Complimentary logoed We-Ko-Pa Golf Club Cap
- And much more… click here for all details.
We-Ka-Po offers two 18-hole courses (Saguaro & Cholla), a large practice facility and a full service clubhouse. For more information, visit wekopa.com.