Arizona Restaurant Week is back to give food lovers the opportunity to enjoy a prix-fixe dinner at many of The Valley’s hottest restaurants for only $33 or $44 per person! Not sure where to go? Here are our top 5 picks:
- NEW Preston’s Steakhouse ($44): An enticing combination of traditional steakhouse classics and innovative surprises. Premium cuts of meat aged to perfection, fresh seafood served mercury-free, and locally sourced ingredients.
- Binkley’s ($44): Creative contemporary American cuisine, beautifully prepared and whimsically presented by James Beard Finalist Chef Kevin Binkley, who has been nominated for the Best Chef of the Southwest award every year since 2005.
- EVO ($33): EVO is located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. An Italian influenced restaurant and lounge with a full menu and featuring handmade pasta, pizza and cocktails.
- ZuZu Cafe ($33): Inside the restored Hotel Valley Ho features seasonal American fare, made with fresh, local ingredients. Booth and table seating is available inside, as well as shaded dining on the patio.
- Posh ($44): Features improvisational Cuisine, A manner of dining in which the guest provides just enough information about preferences and dietary restrictions for Chef Joshua T Hebert and his culinary staff to provide a modern and seasonal menu with a touch of innovation.
Get the full line-up of restaurants here. Enjoy and be sure to make your reservations!