If you’re looking for a new dining experience, add CoR Tapas & Wine to your list.
The restaurant was recently opened by locals who had a vision of bringing an authentic European tapas experience to Arizona. The founders, Corey & Ray, have done a wonderful job of creating a beautiful and inviting space where couples can have a romantic dinner or a group of friends can get together to enjoy each other’s company while sharing tapas and wine.
We recently visited over the holidays and had a great dining experience. We love the concept of sharing plates and enjoyed the fresh, flavorful and healthy tapas. When you visit, we highly recommend the following menu items:
- Seared Scallops (crumbled bacon, passion fruit coulis)
- Paella (mussels, shrimp, calamari, Valencia rice, sofrito)
- Steak (flank, red wine, peppercorn, chile de arbo)
- If You See Kay Red Blend, Italy
- Creme brulee and bread pudding desert (photo below)
CoR Tapas & Wine is located in Central Phoenix. You can learn more by visiting www.cortapas.com or you can make a reservation by calling 602-264-8471.
CoR Tapas & Wine
4500 North 12th Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85014